Revelstoke is a quaint town with 8500 inhabitants and it now features a new ski resort. Unveiled in December 2007 Revelstoke Mountain Resort, once an exclusive haven for cat-skiers now features 1,227 hectares of lift accessed world-class terrain with a decent of 1,713 vertical meters – the longest in North America.
Once only a haven for heli and cat skiing Revelstoke Mountain Resort now offers;
- Two high-speed quad chairs
- An eight-passenger gondola
- The longest lift serviced descent in North America
- New Resort Village with a full-service restaurant, retail and rental shops, and lift ticket and skier services
The Resort Village will include a full-service restaurant, retail & rental shops, lift ticket, skier services as well as a mid-mountain lodge. A mid-mountain lodge featuring stunning views, a full-service restaurant, espresso bar, deck with a barbeque and retail shop is also located on the mountain.
- Season December to April
- Snowfall Average 12m
- Summit Elevation 2,225m
- Base Elevation 512m
- Vertical Rise 1,713m
- Terrain 1,214ha
- Longest Run 15.2km
- Trails 52
- Lifts 4
- Lift Capacity tba
- Beginner 30%
- Intermediate 43%
- Advanced 27%
Closest International Airport: Calgary – 410km
Transfer from Calgary: Approx 5 hours
- Greyhound bus Calgary Center– Revelstoke (1 departure at 18:00): approx CAD 70 per person
- Private transfer Calgary – Revelstoke approx. CAD 1 050, 1-7 persons.
- Rental car from Calgary international airport
Best Western Plus Revelstoke A newly built hotel with high quality and service. The hotel is owned and operated by the Beruschi family who also own the Regent Inn, the hotel where our clients at CMH Revelstoke stay. The hotel has a fitness room, a steam sauna, outdoor pool and 2 outdoor hot tubs. Shuttle to Revelstoke Mountain Resort takes 15 minutes. From CAD 115 per person sharing double room per night, breakfast and taxes included.