As one of CMH’s larger areas, Gothics skiers enjoy a rich selection of runs, with excellent tree skiing and spectacular alpine runs and open glaciers. Several microclimates give skiers numerous options no matter the weather, avalanche stability or snow conditions. The Gothics are all about skiing on stunning features. The skiing in the Gothics is as diverse as it gets. Our core of experienced guides and pilots strive to make each day as fun and safe as possible. 33 guests divided into a maximum of 3 groups of 11 skiers offers a fast pace in the terrain.
At the end of a big day of skiing the fun carries over to the lodge where you can socialize with your new ski friends and our amazing staff. A week in the Gothics always makes for a memorable holiday experience; just ask one of our many loyal Gothics Guests, they’ll be happy to tell you!
Gothics Lodge is named after the granite mountains whose steeple-like spires are reminiscent of Gothic cathedrals.
The lodge is situated in a secluded environment but can be reached by road.
- mountain ranges: Selkirks and Monashees
- notable runs: Run of the Century, Endless Journey (7500-vertical-feet), Boulder Peak
- base elevation: 700m
- skiing elevation: 1000m – 2800m
- skiing terrain: 1923 sq. km – 171 runs
- average snowfall: @1800m: 1800cm
Accommodation & Facilities
- capacity: 33 guests
- 36 single rooms - with every two rooms sharing a bathroom
- 9 double/twin rooms with private baths
- bar-lounge area
- dining room
- games room
- climbing wall
- exercise equipment
- steam room
- whirlpool (outdoor)
- wood-fired sauna
- satellite Internet connection
- 2 public phones
- 2 guest PCs
- Wi-Fi for laptops & other devices in all bedrooms and common area